Together we worked on creating this shrink charms for a bracelet (I bought the bracelet at Mike's with the notion I would rather just add on rather than create it from scratch). We have a:
- Stampendous bloom,
- the princess from Birthday Beauty,
- a dollar heart from Mike's,
- a roadster from Inkadinkado,
- a boy and girl stamp,
- the girl in the bathtub stamp (since Charlotte is always in the bathtub),
- a train from the dollar store, and
- some metal charms.
I used this box tutorial from Teri to enclose her gift. I have to say that this is a perfect box for this size of gift and Teri's instructions are a cinch. I think this took me like five minutes tops...love ya Teri!
DP from Crafty Secrets.
Stamps: All Occasions from the Little Paper Shop.