If you are a long-time follower of this blog, you may remember my fixation on using toilet paper holders to create gift card holders a few years back. I decided that it would be a good one to pull out since a) I need to start crafting for Christmas b) it's a great taken on a "hidden element" and c) I needed to do something in a pinch (as always!).
- Jillibean Soup Scrapbook Paper (6 x 6 Pad)
- Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
- Want 2 Scrap Embellishment - Baby Blue Rhinestones
- Ribbon from Stash
- Merlie: Cherish My Fetish
- Nina: Notes by Nina
- Angela: Angela Fehr Creativity Central
- Jessi: One Crafty Mama
Positive note of the day: When thinking about this challenge and deciding on the gift card holder, I remembered that one of my readers told me that when ever she went to the bathroom, she thought of me! Ha!